The National Autistic Society (NAS) is one of several partners involved in the PAGES project: pathways for guiding employment skills for ASD. The project, which is Co-funded by the Erasmus+ Programme of the European Union, spans five EU countries: UK, Spain, Sweden, Italy and Bulgaria and aims to improve support and access for autistic employees at work through:
• Surveying the opinions and experiences of employers about autistic employees.
• Developing resources to support skill development for autistic employees.
• Promoting the benefits of autistic employees to employers.
• Developing resources for employers to facilitate a positive working environment for autistic employees.
• Developing a guide for employers on fair and supportive recruitment practices for autistic employees.
Find further information on the project via the PAGES website
Date added: 08 May 2018