Are you on the autistic spectrum and have a real passion for computer sciences?
We offer various positions in software testing, coding, data analytics, compliance and security.
Auticon is a London-based IT and compliance consulting business that employs people with Asperger syndrome or high-functioning autism, and promotes their strengths in the workplace.
We work with many international blue-chip corporations, such as GSK or Allianz, but also with local SMEs and charities, and we pride ourselves in building autism-positive work environments as well as delivering excellent quality to our clients.
As Auticon consultant you will receive a permanent employment contract with us and work on client projects that match your skills and expertise.
Our offer for autistic professionals in London:
- Exciting IT and compliance projects that facilitate your unique skills and interests
- Continued professional development
- A work environment tailored towards your individual characteristics - empowering you to focus on your strengths and skills
- Permanent employment
- Job coaches supporting you if and whenever needed
- Career range from junior to expert level
- Private medical insurance
In order to perform the role of an Auticon IT Consultant, you are likely to have at least one of the following:
- Studied towards a STEM subject
- More than one year of relevant professional experience
- The ability to code in at least one modern commercial programming language
Please send us your CV and an email to email@example.com, briefly stating whether you have an autism spectrum diagnosis and what your IT expertise is.
Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org for any questions or comments you may have.
We look forward to hearing from you.