Laura Henry Consultancy are hosting a training day to explore the requirements and opportunities of SEND legislation.
The training session includes:
- personal and cultural issues surrounding disability and models of disability
- a ‘whole person approach’ to supporting disabled children in their early years.
- applying a ‘whole person’ approach to person centred provision.
- encouraging positive APDR and assessment skills that are asset based and uses
- looking at the opportunities presented by the SEND legislation for early years provision
Training will be delivered by Cristina Gangemi, Cristina Gangemi is a consultant in the field of disability. She holds a Master’s degree in this area and is Director of The Kairos Forum, which focuses on enabling communities to be places of belonging for people with a disability.
To book a place please visit the website. Book before Friday 28th April 2017 for the special discounted price of £95.00 plus VAT.