Richard Maguire is an autism mentor, trainer and consultant and is also autistic. Richard kindly agreed to be interviewed for Network Autism when he attended the National Autistic Society Professional Conference in 2017.
In this video, Richard discusses how professionals can help autistic people manage stress, as well as define and achieve their goals.
You can view the full interview or clips of the individual questions below.
Individual questions clips
- Can you tell us how you first became interested in autism?
- Can you tell us about your current work?
- What advice would you give autistic people to help them manage stress?
- How can professionals support autistic people to define their goals in life?
- How can professionals support autistic people to achieve their life goals?
Date added: 17 May 2017