The National Autistic Society has produced a free online module for autistic people that aims to support them into employment. It looks at the steps involved in applying for work, interviewing tips and starting work. We aim to allow users to create a personalised profile, which they can then use when attending interviews or starting work.
The online resource will help autistic people to:
- identify their personal skill set and positive attributes
- support their understanding of autism, including positive disclosure
- develop CV writing and job application skills
- develop interview techniques and strategies
- develop skills to prepare for the workplace.
Visit our online training page to start using this module.
We are very grateful to have been funded through the City Bridge Trust’s ‘Bridge to Work’ project, enabling us to offer this module for free.
Date added: 22 July 2019