Hope you and your families are keeping well and safe.
My name is Stella Koiliari and I am special educational needs (SEN) teacher. This year, I am doing a master focussing on Intellectual and Developmental Disabilities (MSc in AIIDD) at the Tizard Centre, University of Kent. As part of my thesis, I am conducting online interviews with autistic students (14-18 years old) attending mainstream education settings in the UK.
- Having an official diagnosis of autism without any additional diagnosis of intellectual disabilities
- Being aged between 14 to 18 years old
- Attending a mainstream education setting in the UK
- The purpose of the study is to investigate the experiences and the views of autistic students in mainstream education settings.
- An interview will be conducted online through a video or telephone call.
- The interview will take up to 60 minutes.
- An amazon voucher of £5 will be provided to each participant.
So, if you are a parent of an autistic student and you both decide your child should participate in my study, please, feel free to contact me (firstname.lastname@example.org).
Follow the link for more information regarding the project:
Edited on June 21, 2020 - 3:50pm