The National Autistic Society (NAS) is one of several partners involved in the PAGES project, which is co-funded by the Erasmus+ Programme of the European Union. The project spans five EU countries: UK, Spain, Sweden, Italy and Bulgaria.
The project aims to improve support and access for autistic employees at work through:
- surveying the opinions and experiences of employers about autistic employees
- developing resources to support skill development for autistic employees
- promoting the benefits of autistic employees to employers
- developing resources for employers to facilitate a positive working environment for autistic employees
- developing a guide for employers on fair and supportive recruitment practices for autistic employees.
They are currently running a survey for professionals who work with or employ autistic people or those who plan to do so in the future. For example, companies, unions, businesses and third sector organisations.