Within this article we’ve compiled our employment top tips interviews, filmed in conjunction with the National Autistic Society’s Employment Training team. The interviews give advice on various employment related issues including disclosure, recruitment and supporting an autistic colleague.
See below for links to all five of our employment and autism top tips interviews:
- Disclosing your diagnosis
- Recruitment and interviews
- Reasonable adjustments (employer and employee versions)
- Supporting an autistic colleague
- Starting work and performance development
These top tips are meant only as a very general guide as to what to think about. You can find further information on employment below:
- The National Autistic Society: Employment (for autistic people)
- The National Autistic Society: Employers
Emily Swiatek from the Employment team also has advice on how to support an autistic person experiencing anxiety in the workplace.
Date added: 9 December 2016