Back to school: autism resources for school staff
Information and advice on how best to support autistic pupils on their return to school.
An internship for autistic graduates at Deutsche Bank UK
Dr Anna Remington and Prof Liz Pellicano outline the findings of their research
Designing schools for autistic pupils
Martin Peat explores some key issues to consider when designing schools for autistic pupils
Researching autism and ageing
Rebecca Charlton explores some of the challenges of researching ageing in autistic people
Top 10 tips for teaching assistants
Emily Marbaix gives us some top tips for new teaching assistants.
Read about case studies and evidence based research from across the autism community
Gain insight and knowledge from professionals across the autism community.
- Diagnosing women and girls with autism (55 comments)
- CBT for people with autism (42 comments)
- Autism/Asperger's and Fibromyalgia (11 comments)
- Professor Tony Charman's quarterly research brief: prevalence of autism (10 comments)
- DAN (Defeat Autism Now) (9 comments)