Developing autism content in teacher training courses
Rachael Sackville-Jones discusses how Edge Hill University are building autism content into early years teacher training
Reasonable adjustments for autistic pupils’ sensory differences
Andrew Cutting discusses what steps schools should take to reduce the impact of pupils' sensory differences
Autism and mental health conference 2019
Join us at the Autism and mental health conference in Leeds on 10 October!
Supporting autistic people in prison and probation services
Clare Hughes discusses how autism accredited prisons and probation services support autistic people
Read about case studies and evidence based research from across the autism community
Gain insight and knowledge from professionals across the autism community.
- Diagnosing women and girls with autism (55 comments)
- CBT for people with autism (46 comments)
- Autism/Asperger's and Fibromyalgia (19 comments)
- Assessment of women and girls (16 comments)
- Professor Tony Charman's quarterly research brief: prevalence of autism (12 comments)