Important update on Network Autism
The National Autistic Society will be launching a new website in August this year. This will mean some major changes to Network Autism.
Reducing autism diagnosis waiting times for children
Staff at Chesterfield Royal Hospital explain how they reduced autism diagnostic waiting times for children
Developing autism content in teacher training courses
Rachael Sackville-Jones discusses how Edge Hill University are building autism content into early years teacher training
An interview with Martijn Dekker and Zandrea Stewart
Martijn and Zandrea discuss what developments they would like to see in autism professional practice
Read about case studies and evidence based research from across the autism community
Gain insight and knowledge from professionals across the autism community.
- Diagnosing women and girls with autism (55 comments)
- CBT for people with autism (45 comments)
- Autism/Asperger's and Fibromyalgia (23 comments)
- Assessment of women and girls (16 comments)
- Professor Tony Charman's quarterly research brief: prevalence of autism (12 comments)