Autism training needs within the Scottish Prison Service
Frank Slokan looks at the evidence base for autism training amongst prison officers in Scotland
Autonomy and independence: an interview with Jamie+Lion
Jamie+Lion discuss why autonomy, independence and employment are key to their happiness
Survey of Autism Professionals 2019
Tell us how we can help you support autistic people and enter a prize draw.
Peer mentoring: an interview with Dr Catriona Stewart
Catriona discusses a peer mentoring project for autistic women and girls
Read about case studies and evidence based research from across the autism community
Gain insight and knowledge from professionals across the autism community.
- Final call for fathers for an online survey and/or (a phone) interview!
- Desperate need of fathers for an online survey about mental health and/or (a phone) interview
- assignment writing issues
- Core Capabilities Framework for Supporting Autistic People
- ARFID (Avoidant/Restrictive Food Intake Disorder)
- Diagnosing women and girls with autism (55 comments)
- CBT for people with autism (46 comments)
- Autism/Asperger's and Fibromyalgia (19 comments)
- Assessment of women and girls (16 comments)
- Professor Tony Charman's quarterly research brief: prevalence of autism (12 comments)