Autistic young people and bullying
Dr Emily Lovegrove explores how we can support young autistic people who are being bullied
Making exams accessible for autistic students
Nora Gardiner discusses guidance on making exams more accessible for autistic pupils
Autism Professional Awards 2019
Nominations for the Autism Professional Awards 2019 are now open!
Neurodiversity: the new ‘normal’
Victoria Honeybourne on why she believes a neurodiversity model in mainstream schools benefits everyone
Read about case studies and evidence based research from across the autism community
Gain insight and knowledge from professionals across the autism community.
- Diagnosing women and girls with autism (55 comments)
- CBT for people with autism (43 comments)
- Autism/Asperger's and Fibromyalgia (15 comments)
- Assessment of women and girls (12 comments)
- Professor Tony Charman's quarterly research brief: prevalence of autism (10 comments)