Autism practice: an interview with Dean Beadle and Dr Rona Tutt
Dean Beadle and Dr Rona Tutt OBE discuss autism practice and the Autism Act
Autism and adulthood conference
A brand new one-day conference in June explores essential themes relating to autism and adulthood
Autism Act 10 years on: an interview with Tim Nicholls
Tim discusses the Autism Act in England - what has worked and what still needs to be done.
Understanding and managing pica
Dr Liz Shea discusses pica (the eating of non foods) and offers some advice on supporting autistic people with the condition
Read about case studies and evidence based research from across the autism community
Gain insight and knowledge from professionals across the autism community.
- Diagnosing women and girls with autism (55 comments)
- CBT for people with autism (46 comments)
- Autism/Asperger's and Fibromyalgia (19 comments)
- Assessment of women and girls (16 comments)
- Professor Tony Charman's quarterly research brief: prevalence of autism (12 comments)