Peer mentoring: an interview with Dr Catriona Stewart
Catriona discusses a peer mentoring project for autistic women and girls
Survey of Autism Professionals 2019
Tell us how we can help you support autistic people and enter a prize draw.
Sensory differences: an interview with Peter Vermeulen
Peter discusses recent research into sensory processing and how the findings may impact on autistic people
Autism and adulthood conference
A brand new one-day conference in June explores essential themes relating to autism and adulthood
Read about case studies and evidence based research from across the autism community
Gain insight and knowledge from professionals across the autism community.
- Diagnosing women and girls with autism (55 comments)
- CBT for people with autism (46 comments)
- Autism/Asperger's and Fibromyalgia (19 comments)
- Assessment of women and girls (16 comments)
- Professor Tony Charman's quarterly research brief: prevalence of autism (12 comments)