Making exams accessible for autistic students
Nora Gardiner discusses guidance on making exams more accessible for autistic pupils
Neurodiversity: the new ‘normal’
Victoria Honeybourne on why she believes a neurodiversity model in mainstream schools benefits everyone
Autistic pupils' experiences of missing school
The National Autistic Society Scotland reports on a survey of parents/carers of autistic pupils who have missed time from school
Autism Professional Awards 2019
Nominations for the Autism Professional Awards 2019 are now open!
Read about case studies and evidence based research from across the autism community
Gain insight and knowledge from professionals across the autism community.
- Diagnosing women and girls with autism (55 comments)
- CBT for people with autism (43 comments)
- Autism/Asperger's and Fibromyalgia (15 comments)
- Assessment of women and girls (12 comments)
- Professor Tony Charman's quarterly research brief: prevalence of autism (10 comments)