Autistic pupils and exclusions
Sarah-Jane Critchley discusses the causes, impact and prevention of exclusion for autistic pupils
10th Anniversary Autism Professionals Conference
Join us in March to celebrate our 10th anniversary conference, discussing best practice and sharing learning!
Adapting alcohol support services for autistic people
Find out about ongoing research into alcohol-related services for autistic people
Improving mental health support for autistic people
Dr Conor Davidson discusses how Tees Esk and Wear Valley sought to improve their services
Read about case studies and evidence based research from across the autism community
Gain insight and knowledge from professionals across the autism community.
- Diagnosing women and girls with autism (55 comments)
- CBT for people with autism (46 comments)
- Autism/Asperger's and Fibromyalgia (17 comments)
- Assessment of women and girls (14 comments)
- Professor Tony Charman's quarterly research brief: prevalence of autism (12 comments)