Autism research with siblings
Dr Georgia Pavlopoulou and Dr Dagmara Dimitriou discuss the benefits of siblings being co-producers of autism research
Understanding autistic communication
Dr Brett Heasman and Dr Alex Gillespie discuss their research exploring how autistic people interact with each other
10th Anniversary Autism Professionals Conference
Join us in March to celebrate our 10th anniversary conference, discussing best practice and sharing learning!
Changes to the autism diagnostic criteria
Three professionals discuss the impact of changes to the autism diagnostic criteria
Read about case studies and evidence based research from across the autism community
Gain insight and knowledge from professionals across the autism community.
- Teaching The Design of Autism Schools.
- The outside world of autism (how can we make a more autism-friendly environment).
- resources for parents post diagnosis (non verbal children)
- Criminal Justice Research Consultant vacancy - National Autistic Society
- Professionals Training in LEGO-based therapy, 12th February 2019 Cambridge. www.bricks-for-autism.com
- Diagnosing women and girls with autism (55 comments)
- CBT for people with autism (46 comments)
- Autism/Asperger's and Fibromyalgia (17 comments)
- Assessment of women and girls (16 comments)
- Professor Tony Charman's quarterly research brief: prevalence of autism (12 comments)