Sarah Hendrickx is an independent specialist consultant, trainer and coach in autism and is also autistic. She has particular interests in autistic girls and women, sex and relationships, employment and the impact of anxiety on autistic people. Sarah kindly agreed to be interviewed for Network Autism when she attended the National Autistic Society Professional Conference in 2017.
In this video, Sarah discusses what successful relationships and quality of life may mean for autistic people.
You can view the full interview or clips of the individual questions below.
Individual questions clips
- Can you tell us how your first became interested in autism?
- Can you tell us about your current work?
- What are the potential barriers for autistic people in finding and maintaining successful relationsips?
- What would your advice be for maintaining successful relationships?
- What key things go to improve the quality of life for autistic adults?
Author: Sarah Hendrickx
Date added: 11 May 2017